Steps for AKA MS remote Connect
Steps for AKA MS remote Connect
The Aka Ms remote connect is way to connect the individuals to enjoy playing the Minecraft game as a group with computers across the world.
Steps to Setup Aka.MS/remote connect using smart phone:
- Firstly, open aka.ms/remoteconnect website and check your gaming device and login into your account.
- Secondly, login to your Microsoft account.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to connect.
Steps to configure the Xbox cross-play Engine:
- Firstly, you will have to enter the Microsoft store on the 360 or Xbox One.
- Next, you will have to check for the downloaded app and Minecraft for Xbox one.
- Now, if you have the free version of the Minecraft game then you can directly, start playing.
- Lastly, if you need to configure cross play then check the onscreen instructions, follow them and enjoy playing.
Steps to set up a cross play engine in Xbox
Generally, the cross-play engine feature is widely used for players to enjoy playing the Minecraft with other players. Follow the below steps to set up cross-play:
- Firstly, you need to click on Xbox button from the controller and then go to settings.
- Secondly, go to view settings and then click on the account and open the Account Privacy and online safety.
- After that choose the Xbox live Privacy and then choose the Custom option.
- Now, select the view details and then you must click on customize.
- Next, choose the Communication and multiplayer option in dialogue box.
- Lastly, click to enable the Communication outside of Xbox live and get connected with other players.
Steps to configure theaka.ms/remote connect on PS4:
- Firstly, you need to have the real PS4 consoles then check the Minecraft and download it.
- On PS4 you will have to join the Minecraft PS4 and follow the on- screen instructions.
- Now, after the download process is completed, click on the desktop icon and sign into your account.
- After that you will have to enter the eight-digit activation code.
- Now, go to the aka.ms/remote connect and launch the browser.
- Now, tap next and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the login process.
- Finally, this completes the set-up.
Fix Issues related to aka.ms/remoteconnect:
- Change in the devices
- Virus or corrupted files
- Firewalls blocking the usage.
Now, everyone likes using this because of its feature of cross play but sometimes there might be an aka.ms/remoteconnect error which arises due to the Minecraft bug. To solve this problem, follow the below instructions as you alone can’t remove this as it is from the Minecraft end but can sometimes resolve it.
- Firstly, restart your console again.
- Secondly, you can logout from all connected devices and reconnect the required ones only.
- Use a fresh Microsoft account and delete your old account.
- Lastly, reinstall the entire Minecraft again.
Now, if the error is not due the Minecraft bug, then check the below methods to solve this error.
Change of Device:
Sometimes it might so happen that the user has suddenly switched to another device without properly signing out from previous might show the aka.msremoteconnect error. For which you will have to completely sign-out from old device and once again reinstall it in the new device and see if the issue is solved.
Due to corrupted game files:
Sometimes when there are not downloaded properly or there is a corrupt file in the game files. This can resolve the error. The steps to delete these corrupted files in PS4, Xbox one, Nintendo Switch.
Steps to delete the corrupted files in PS4:
- Firstly, go to the settings on the home screen.
- After that, in the system settings select the storage.
- Next, choose system storage and under that choose saved data and Minecraft.
- In the Saved data and Minecraft select the files to be removed and follow the onscreen command to confirm the deletion.
Steps to delete the corrupted files in Xbox one:
- Firstly, go to the games and apps on the home screen.
- Then, go to the games in the menu.
- After that, select Minecraft from games menu and the open the Manage game.
- Now, remove the files that are to be removed and follow the onscreen command to confirm the deletion.
Steps to delete the corrupted files in Nintendo switch:
- Firstly, go to the Games menu on the home screen.
- Then, go to the settings.
- After you have clicked the settings a new dialog box will appear in which you will have to choose the Data Management.
- Now, under data management click on the Saved data.
- Now, remove the saved data and follow the onscreen commands to confirm the deletion.
Create a new Microsoft account:
Microsoft account is must for playing the Minecraft, it might so happen that while using the Minecraft game sometimes due to bug, corrupted files your Microsoft account might be blocked, or you fine the aka.ms/remoteconnect error for which creating a new account, solves the issue in less time than waiting for the account to start working. Here, are the steps below to create a new one:
- Firstly, open Microsoft account website.
- Second, click on Create a Microsoft Account.
- After that, choose Get a new email address, for those users who want to create address for you.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration.
- Now, after you have created the new account, connect it with Minecraft and then enjoy playing.
These are the steps to set-up the Aka.ms/remoteconnect in devices and resolve the errors related to it.